Dulles Psychological Services offers treatment services for children, adolescents, and adults. These services include:
- Individual Therapy for Adults, Children, and Adolescents addresses a range of issues from self-esteem and interpersonal difficulties to anxiety, depression, and trauma related challenges.
- Couple's Therapy the relationship is the focus, although each partner should also expect to focus on self-awareness, reflection, and communication.
- Family Therapy addresses several issues related to and affecting family functioning, including life changes, trauma, illness, or conflictual relationships.
- Psychological Assessments includes personality, cognitive, psychoeducational, and comprehensive assessments.
- Teletherapy (video). Teletherapy provides the clients the option for therapy via live video conferencing.
Online Life Coaching. Coaching provides clients the opportunity to receive more behavioral guidance, support, and direction than is available in a more traditional psychotherapy settings. The online interfacing allows for more frequent contact, real time support, and the ability for clients to seek support more often.