Dulles Psychological Services offers treatment services for children, adolescents, and adults. These services include:
- Individual Therapy for Adults, Children, and Adolescents addresses a range of issues from self-esteem and interpersonal difficulties to anxiety, depression, and trauma related challenges.
- Couple's Therapy the relationship is the focus, although each partner should also expect to focus on self-awareness, reflection, and communication.
- Family Therapy addresses several issues related to and affecting family functioning, including life changes, trauma, illness, or conflictual relationships.
- Psychological Assessments includes personality, cognitive, psychoeducational, and comprehensive assessments.
- Teletherapy (video). Teletherapy provides the clients the option for therapy via live video conferencing.
- Online Life Coaching. Coaching provides clients the opportunity to receive more behavioral guidance, support, and direction than is available in a more traditional psychotherapy settings. The online interfacing allows for more frequent contact, real time support, and the ability for clients to seek support more often.